After 26 years, our veranda was in dire need of sprucing up.
Living in the beautiful Laurentian region, we wanted bring all the beauty of nature inside the veranda.
I was completely in love with Nature, one of Colorantis new colours.
This beautiful colour was my inspiration for this piece.
It all started with adding colour to the room and upcycling a table and chairs found on Marketplace.
- Colorantic’s Cleaner and Varnish Remover
- Colorantic’s Oil Based Primer
- Colorantic’s Cotton Ball Paint (table)
- Colonrantic’s Nature Paint (chairs)
- Colorantic’s Foam Roller
- Small microfibre roller
- Colorantic’s 55mm Paint Brush
- Colorantic’s #6 Oval Synthetic Brush
- Colonrantic’s small Snow White Paint Brush
- Colorantic’s Matte Varnish
- Colorantic’s Two Grit Sanding Block
- Colorantic’s Pumice Soap for Wax,
- Paint Brushes and Hand
- Blue Multi-use Shop Towel
SET 1 – THE PREP
Spray the Cleaner and Varnish Remover on the table and chairs and use a blue multi purpose towel to make sure the product is evenly spread on all the surfaces. Let it work for 30 minutes.
Rinse well twice using clear water in order to remove all residues.
Use the sanding block in order to scratch up the surfaces.
Apply the primer with a foam roller and the 55mm and #6 Oval brushes.
Now it’s time to add some colour.
STEP 2 – THE PAINT
Apply the colour Cotton Ball using the foam roller for the top of the table and the #6 oval brush for the legs.
Apply Nature on the chairs using the 55mm foam roller and the #6 oval brush.
Repeat this process if necessary.
STEP 3 – THE PROTECTION
Once the paint has dried completely, you can apply the varnish using a foam roller and the Snow White Brush.