Colorantic Varnish Matte Top Coat for Chalk Based Paint Furniture Home Decor Craft Art DIY
Colorantic Top Coat is ultra-matte and doesn’t contain petroleum, therefore doesn’t yellow whites!
- 100% CANADIAN MADE – our Topcoat is formulated by Canadian chemists and produced right here in Canada
- HIGH-QUALITY – Made of the best base products, our Colorantic™ recipe is of high quality. It is water-based, fast drying, has no lead content, and very minimal odour. Perfectly compatible with any chalk-based paints or regular water-based paints. It can also be applied on any type of milk paint or latex paint
- NON-YELLOWING – Our Colorantic™ topcoat does not yellow furniture! Having tried many different brands, I can assure you that it is very difficult to find a varnish that is truly clear! Our matte topcoat dries quickly and requires only two coats to get the desired durable effect. We recommend using a foam brush for the application of any varnish. Mainly used for top surfaces or on furniture that will require more protection.
- ALL PURPOSE PAINT PROJECTS – This varnish matte topcoat works smoothly on a variety of wood and furniture surfaces, painted or not. Requires little to no preparation.
- APPLICATION – Smooth and fast drying. A 16 oz jar roughly covers 15-17 sq. feet (2 coats). Always test your product on a hidden section of your furniture or cut moulding, so you can see the result before starting your project. Tip: Do not use the remaining varnish at the bottom of the jar, discard or reuse the jar when you have reached the bottom deposits.
Description: Colorantic Artist and Home Decor Furniture Varnish and Top Coat for Chalk Based Paints
Made of High Quality Canadian-Made, Colorantic Matte Top Coat Varnish are easy to use, very easy to clean and so great to get applied.
Create unique furniture with high quality 5% shine matte varnish for Colorantic chalk based paints! Whether you are touching up old furniture, painting a dresser, an Art & Craft project, or bringing your kitchen cabinets back to life with a new fresh look, you need a high quality varnish for your chalk based paints. Make sure to use an oil-based primer if you have an oil-based varnish, melamine or plastic underneath. Rule number 1. Apply two coats of water based paints. Try Colorantic paint brushes for maximum results. To clean the brushes we recommend our mango paint brush soap. We have 5 different varnish sizes: 8 oz, 16 oz, 32 oz, 58 oz and 1 Gallon (128 oz). After the varnish has been applied, let it dry a full day for maximum results.