Colorantic’s 5 different waxes are available in 4 or 8 oz, in the following colours: Bee Natural (Clear), Grey Storm, White Snow, Antique Brown and the new Black Coal.
We use natural quality products such as clear beeswax, natural oils and add different pigments to create the colours. Our Antique Brown Wax is non-toxic, eco responsible and is also approved food grade by Health Canada! Perfect for wood surfaces, salad bowls, serving boards and more!
Waxes are basically made as a furniture protection coat following the application of Colorantic chalk-based paint. The tinted waxes enable you to give your furniture new life by giving them a unique look! You can achieve a Whitewashed effect or Shabby Chic look with the White Snow wax, an old rustic effect with the Antique brown wax and a grey washed barn style effect with the Grey Storm wax.
Remember that it is always best to:
- Apply the clear natural wax BEFORE any dark wax like Antique Brown
- You’ll want two different round wax brushes: one for the light tones and the other for the dark shades (write light and dark on the wood handles with a permanent style pen)
- Remove the excess wax with a clean white cloth. Remember that wax can take up to 7 days to dry! Be patient and you will get great results! Waxed furniture feels very soft!
- Wash the brushes to remove waxes with our Mango hand and brush soap.
- If you are not satisfied with the results, use our cleaner/varnish remover by spraying it all over, let it react for 5-10 mins then wipe off.
- Visit our Amazon page for more products and information.
Read More: The Canadian Waxes of Colorantic