It is the season of weddings, graduations and renewing of vows. No matter the season, jars always remain a fun decorative project to paint and try different coulours. What would be nicer to enhance your decor than using mason jars? An affordable idea for all budgets, giving a country look to your decor that you can do yourself.
List of Products
- foam brush
- Colorantic paint colour of your choice
- Colorantic Natural Bee wax
- Colorantic brush for wax
- Cleaner and Varnish Remover
- Colorantic 2 sided sanding pad
Clean your glass bottle with a damp cloth and some tsp cleaner, rince and let dry. Use your Colorantic 2 sided sanding pad to lightly sand your surface.
Painting your jars
- using your foam brush, start painting your mason jar with thin coats of paint. Usually two coats are enough.
- wait 30 minutes between coats to get a better effect.
- lightly sand using your sanding block in places that you want to have an aged effect.
- using your Colorantic Natural Bee wax and your wax brush, apply the wax all over your jar.
- wipe off the access wax with a cotton cloth