How to paint a Baby Crib safely with Colorantic
You have a baby crib that at first glance might need a little love?
Bénédicte from La Belle Commode has created for you a wonderful article about transforming your baby crib which may have been passed down in your family from generation to generation!
So, in a few easy steps, you will have superb furniture for your newborn’s bedroom made from our Colorantic products, an Eco-friendly paint that is safe to use for your little ones.
- First, clean the furniture with the TSP type cleaner. Sand lightly to improve the adhesion of the paint to the furniture.
- Then prime the furniture with Colorantic primer. In addition, alternate between the oval brush and the foam roller for application and allow to dry.
- Now is the time to apply the first coat of cotton ball paint. With Colorantic paint, it dries in 30 minutes.
- To cover the wood, three layers will be necessary.
- Finally, for optimal protection, apply the matte varnish. Two coats of varnish will be required.
List of Products used:
Done! You have safely painted furniture for your baby. Don’t hesitate to try other colours, Colorantic’s colour palette is full of rich and vivid pigments!
Blogger & Artist
La Belle Commode by Bénédicte Girard