Nothing is easier than applying image transfer gel by Colorantic! After this quick guide, you too will be ready to experiment with this unique and fun product.
Products to use
- Image transfer gel
- Foam brush or a flat brush
- An ultra-thin sheet of paper (Hilroy -block of thin sheets- sold at Staples for example)
Steps to follow
- Print your image with a LASER ink printer (not inkjet)
- Apply the image transfer gel wood to the surface
- Apply the decal on the surface
- Wipe off the excess gel and get rid of air bubbles
- Leave for 24 hours
- Use a sponge soaked in hot water
- Remove the paper wrap
- Let dry
You have questions? Do not hesitate to contact us at Colorantic, it will be our pleasure to help you with all your furniture upgrading projects.
Follow us on our social media!